Running a business within the current economical climate can be challenging. The last thing any business needs is down time, shutting the doors to customers for regular maintenance is not good practice. How then, can business owners maintain their service without disruptions. Simple, hire the services of a contractor who provides a night time painting service.
It is common practice in many other countries that contractors support local businesses, by providing an out of hours painting service.
Out of hours painting & decorating objective
Clear Cut Painting – night time painting service
- View business premises, met and greet client
- Discuss types of finishes, application methods and paints etc
- Set an allocated time for completion
- Submit quotation for approval including all materials required
- Agree working hours outside of regular business hours
- Acknowledge business requirements for trading the following day
Night time painting prices
Taking into account the additional clean up that is involved at the end of each shift, before the commencement of the next trading day. Hiring an out of hours painting service can be a little bit more expensive.
This is generally off set by fact that no down time is required and the business can continue to trade while the work is being completed.
Night painting service benefits
Out of Hours Painting and Decorating
- Zero disturbance to your customers
- No down time, clean up prior to next business day
- Save lost revenue, continue trading while work is carried out
- Flexible hours to meet your requirements, includes weekends
Please note that my diary can become fairly busy and it is recommended that you book in advance. Projects lasting more than five days require a 15% percent deposit. Here what others are saying about Clear Cut Painting on my Google Business Page.
Areas I cover, but not limited to : Bangor, Newtownards and Holywood. Contact Andrew on 07419998922 or Email.